Our key mission at Xenogenix is to work with our Salesforce customers, to get as much of their business as possible running on Salesforce therefore providing them with the best possible ROI. Being a Salesforce partner since 2007 we know that our customers often have external systems which can massively benefit their business if integrated with Salesforce. One solution we often integrate is Salesforce with Microsoft Dynamic ERP (AX, GP, NAV, 365 Business Central and 365 for Finance & Operations).
We work with our partner Rapidi and their cloud-based data integration solution RapidiOnline which integrate Salesforce with Microsoft Dynamics ERP system quickly and easily. There is no need for any programming, no business disruption to manage and your customers can be up and running in a matter of days. Xenogenix team of experienced consultants will work with your customers to make the integration run smoothly and ensure maximum user adoption.
If you don’t have an automated integration between Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics ERP, you’re almost certainly carrying out unnecessary manual integrations. Your staff will be looking things up in both systems and transferring data between the two, increasing the risks of mistakes.
Integration between Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics ERP can:
Save you Time
- No more using two systems
- No need to copy data from one system to another
- Reduce risk of mistakes
Increase Sales Opportunities
- Spot opportunities and chase down leads easily
- All data you hold about each customer in one place, with instant access
- Your sales team can see order history, so they’ll be able to contact customers at just the right time
- Your operations people will be able to make sure they have the right stock in when they need it
- Get to know your customers, anticipate their needs and build long-term relationships
Help your Business Grow
- Always work from reliable, meaningful data
- Teams are working from the same place, relying on the same data
Download your Free Integrate Salesforce with Your ERP Ebook
Find out how to fully leverage your Salesforce investment by integrating with your ERP. Ensure your CRM is working with and for you. Simpy fill in the form below.